Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (“Ascent” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ASCMA) will be holding its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., Mountain Time at 5251 DTC Parkway, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 ( the meeting will be held in the Second Floor Conference Room). The record date for the meeting is 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 3, 2013. At the meeting, Ascent may make observations regarding the Company’s financial performance and outlook.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.
Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating
subsidiary, Monitronics International, Inc., one of the nation’s
largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies,
headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and certain former subsidiaries of
Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV