TROY, Mich., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ViSalus, known for its mission of helping people transform their health and fitness through the Body By Vi ™ 90-Day Challenge, announced fourth quarter 2012 sales of $126.6 million compared to $98.5 million for the same period last year, an increase of 29%. ViSalus had approximately 76,000 independent promoters at the end of the fourth quarter compared to approximately 59,000 promoters on board at the end of the prior year's fourth quarter.
"ViSalus had another tremendous year in 2012, with total annual sales growing 171% from $230 million to $624 million," said Ryan Blair, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ViSalus. "We fortified our infrastructure to support the continued growth opportunity in North America and as we prepare for expansion into Europe. I am incredibly proud of what our team accomplished this year and very optimistic about the long-term prospects of our direct-to-consumer network marketing model, which we can now support very capably due to the investments we've made, including adding approximately 300 new staff members, new leased facilities to house our growth and new information systems and technology."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV