HOUSTON, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced that it will present at Howard Weil's 41 st Annual Energy Conference. William L. Transier, chairman, chief executive officer and president, is scheduled to speak on the company's business strategies and operational plans on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 9:45am Central time.
A copy of the Investor Presentation will be available by accessing Endeavour's Internet home page at www.endeavourcorp.com.
Endeavour International Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas in the North Sea and the United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com .
SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV