SM Energy Company (NYSE: SM) today announces that the Company will be participating in the following upcoming investor event:
- March 18, 2013 - Howard Weil 41st Annual Energy Conference. Tony Best, CEO, will present at 2:30 PM Central Time.
SM Energy's presentation materials for this event will be available the morning of the event on the Company's website at www.sm-energy.com.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SM Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in onshore North America. SM Energy routinely posts important information about the Company on its website. For more information about SM Energy, please visit its website at www.sm-energy.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts