PITTSBURGH, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System accepted its capital plan and did not object to its proposed capital actions, which included a recommendation to increase the quarterly common stock dividend in the second quarter of 2013. A share repurchase program for 2013 was not included in the capital plan primarily as a result of PNC's 2012 acquisition of RBC Bank ( USA) and expansion into Southeastern markets. PNC submitted its capital plan, approved by its board of directors, to the Federal Reserve and its primary bank regulators in January 2013 as part of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review of 18 bank holding companies. PNC's board of directors is expected to consider an increase in the company's quarterly common stock dividend at its next scheduled meeting on April 4, 2013.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ( www.pnc.com) is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management.
MEDIA : Fred Solomon (412) 762-4550 email@example.comINVESTORS: William H. Callihan (412) 762-8257 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV