CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX) announced today the webcast and/or conference call access information for upcoming events.
April 10, 2013 – Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Conference Call .
On April 10, CarMax will release sales and earnings for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 28, 2013, and will host a conference call for investors at 9:00 a.m. ET. Investors may access the call as follows:
- Dial 1-888-298-3261 (international callers dial 1-706-679-7457). The conference ID is 26808736.
- A live webcast also will be available at investor.carmax.com and at www.streetevents.com.
- A webcast replay of the call will be available at investor.carmax.com through June 20, 2013. A telephone replay also will be available through April 17, 2013, and may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (international callers dial 1-404-537-3406). The conference ID is 26808736.
May 8, 2013 – Robert W. Baird 2013 Growth Stock ConferenceKatharine Kenny, Vice President, Investor Relations, will present at the Robert W. Baird 2013 Growth Stock Conference on May 8, 2013, at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. The presentation will begin at 8:35 a.m. CT (9:35 a.m. ET). A live webcast of the presentation will be available at investor.carmax.com. The webcast replay will be available through June 8, 2013. About CarMax CarMax, a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500 and one of the Fortune 2013 “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., CarMax currently operates 119 used car superstores in 59 markets. The CarMax consumer offer is structured around four customer benefits: low, no-haggle prices; a broad selection; high quality vehicles; and customer-friendly service. During the fiscal year ended February 29, 2012, the company retailed 408,080 used vehicles and sold 316,649 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV