Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ: OBAS) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012.
Revenues from fixed income real estate totaled $3.4 million for the quarter ended December, 2012, compared to revenues of $3.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2011 and $3.3 million for the third quarter of 2012.
Net Income for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 was $497,000 or $0.13 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $433,000 or $0.11 per basic and diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2011 and to a net income of $464,000 or $0.12 per basic and diluted for the third quarter of 2012.
Weighted average shares outstanding used in the calculation for the periods were approximately 3.8 million basic and diluted shares.For the year ended December 31, 2012, revenues totaled $13.7 million, compared with $12.5 million for the year ended December 31, 2011. Net income was $1.6 million or $0.41 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $239,000 or $0.07 per basic and diluted share for the year ended December 31, 2011. Weighted average shares outstanding used in the calculation were approximately 3.8 million basic and diluted shares and 3.6 million basic and diluted shares respectively. As of December 31, 2012, we had cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash and other financial investments, net, of $19.3 million, and shareholders' equity of $66.6 million, compared with $26.2 million, and $64.3 million, respectively, as of September 30, 2012. During the fourth quarter we invested an amount of approximately $4 million to acquire a 19.66% indirect beneficial interest in the owner of a property located at Two Penn Center Plaza in Philadelphia. In addition, we have acquired a 4% beneficial interest in a portfolio of Texas shopping centers in consideration for $4 million. For further information please see our press releases dated October 12, 2012 and December 19, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV