Ingersoll-Rand plc (NYSE:IR) announced today that Steven R. Shawley, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Ingersoll Rand, will discuss the company’s long-term strategy, starting at 10:30 a.m. BST (6:30 a.m. ET), Tuesday, March 19, at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & EU Autos Conference in London.
The live webcast will be accessible on the Ingersoll Rand website at http://www.ingersollrand.com and on the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference website at: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/xh4yry7t
An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the event on the Ingersoll Rand website.
About Ingersoll RandIngersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King® and Trane® —work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; secure homes and commercial properties; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV