Equity One, Inc. (NYSE: EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today that it will release its 2013 first quarter earnings on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 after the market close. On Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Equity One’s senior officers will conduct a conference call to review the 2013 first quarter earnings and operating results.
Stockholders, analysts and other interested parties can access the earnings call by dialing (888) 317-6003 (U.S.), (866) 284-3684 (Canada) or (412) 317-6061 (international) using pass code 2746646. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed in a listen-only mode on Equity One’s web site at www.equityone.net.
If you are unable to participate during the live call, a replay will be available on Equity One’s website for future review. You may also access the telephone replay by dialing (877) 344-7529 (U.S.) or (412) 317-0088 (international) using pass code 10026525 through May 12, 2013.
ABOUT EQUITY ONE, INC.As of December 31, 2012, our consolidated property portfolio comprised 168 properties, including 144 retail properties and six non-retail properties totaling approximately 16.9 million square feet of gross leasable area, or GLA, 11 development or redevelopment properties with approximately 2.2 million square feet of GLA upon completion, and seven land parcels. As of December 31, 2012, our core portfolio was 92.1% leased and included national, regional and local tenants. Additionally, we had joint venture interests in 18 retail properties and two office buildings totaling approximately 3.3 million square feet of GLA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV