Rent-A-Center Manager Kristin Kubitza and her four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Bellmead an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“My staff and I are very excited to open this location in the Bellmead area and to be given the chance to welcome everyone into our Rent-A-Center family,” said Kubitza. “We pride ourselves on giving outstanding customer service and offering great products at affordable prices, and being able to offer that in this community is something we have been waiting for.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 115 N. Eastgate Plaza. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, March 15 at 9:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Bellmead Volunteer Fire Department.
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42” HD TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.Rent-A-Center operates 279 locations in the state of Texas. The Bellmead location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV