LEXINGTON, Mass., March 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN), a developer of therapeutic vaccines for cancer and infectious diseases, today announced that the company will be presenting at the 25 th Annual ROTH Conference, which will be held at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Nigel in Dana Point, California.
Jonae R. Barnes, Vice President of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications of Agenus, will present a corporate overview on Monday, March 18 th in Salon 5, Pink at 3:00 pm PT.
Between Agenus and its partners, 19 programs are in clinical development. Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon ® adjuvant 1 is being studied in clinical trials for 17 vaccine indications. They include:
- Phase 3: GSK's RTS,S for malaria 2
- Phase 3: GSK's MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected melanoma 2
- Phase 3: GSK's MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer 2
- Phase 3: GSK's HZ/su for shingles 2
- Phase 2: Janssen's ACC-001 for Alzheimer's disease
- Phase 2: HerpV (contains QS-21 Stimulon) for genital herpes
- Phase 2: Prophage Series G-100 for newly diagnosed glioma
- Phase 2: Prophage Series G-200 for recurrent glioma
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts