3. Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI): Operates full service restaurant in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $6.12B.
- Earnings date: 03/22/13.
- Shares shorted have increased from 5.82M to 9.17M over the last month, an increase which represents about 2.61% of the company's float of 128.28M shares. Days to cover ratio at 4.51 days.
- On Monday UBS AG downgraded shares of Darden Restaurants from a buy rating to a neutral rating.
4. Jos. A Bank Clothiers Inc. (JOSB): Design, retails, and direct-markets men's tailored and casual clothing and accessories. Market cap at $1.19B.
- Earnings date: 03/25/13.
- Shares shorted have increased from 5.26M to 6.58M over the last month, an increase which represents about 4.79% of the company's float of 27.58M shares. Days to cover ratio at 14.7 days.
- Earnings date: 03/29/13.
- Shares shorted have increased from 3.78M to 4.78M over the last month, an increase which represents about 2.08% of the company's float of 48.05M shares. Days to cover ratio at 4.48 days. Short data sourced from Yahoo! Finance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV