Nissan Attains Excellent Performance In J.D. Power And Associates Customer Satisfaction Index Study
FRANKLIN, Tenn., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nissan today continued its march up the rankings in the 2013 J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Index (CSI) Study SM. In the 2013 study, Nissan improved 23 points and earned an index score of 797 out of a possible 1,000 points, finishing sixth among 19 nameplates in the mass market brands segment.
Leon Dorssers, chief customer officer and vice president, Customer Quality and Dealer Network Development – Nissan Americas said: "Nissan's performance in the latest CSI study demonstrates that our dealers are fully committed to the Nissan Customer Promise: to work tirelessly to exceed our customers' expectations. Our improvement is a reflection of the dedication that Nissan dealers have shown to providing an outstanding ownership experience to every customer."
The J.D. Power and Associates CSI study ranks customer satisfaction with dealer service departments during the first three years of ownership. The 2013 U.S. CSI Study SM surveyed owners and lessees of 2008 to 2012 model-year vehicles. Nissan improved significantly in all five CSI study factors - service advisor, vehicle pick-up, service facility, service quality and service initiation.Over the last two years, Nissan has jumped 66 points and 14 places in the mass market brands segment rankings. During that time, Nissan and its dealers instituted a number of new initiatives aimed at achieving excellence in the customer experience through improvements to training, facilities and processes. These new efforts include:
- The Nissan Customer Promise: a set of commitments from Nissan and its dealers to provide a fair, honest and customer-friendly environment for purchasing and owning a Nissan vehicle. (More information at: http://www.nissanusa.com/customer-promise)
- Nissan Express Service: an affordable, hassle-free service visit that includes a 27-point safety and maintenance inspection, as well as an oil and filter change in under 30 minutes. Most Nissan dealers are also offering extended service hours in evenings and on weekends for customer convenience.
- Nissan One to One Service Scheduling: customers can conveniently schedule service online at any time through the Nissan owner's portal, a mobile app or the dealer's own website.
- Focus on quick dealer notification of hot customer issues with Nissan follow-up to ensure resolution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV