Monte Durham shares the screen on SAY YES TO THE DRESS: ATLANTA with his best friend, Lori Allen, owner of Bridals by Lori. On Friday nights, fans can watch Monte glamourizing brides. More of Monte's wedding wisdom and notes on travel, style and beauty can be found on his blog at TLC.com.
All remaining dresses and accessories will be made available for other select area high school girls on a separate shopping day hosted at Discovery. Dresses not selected will be donated to DonateMyDress.org, a national campaign designed to encourage the donation of special events dresses and accessories for girls in need and ships items to other partner organizations in the U.S.
Local partners donating their time and resources to ensure each girl's prom look is perfect include: Terri Bergman Events, Bowen Films, Jennifer Lust Photography, Frost Lighting DC, Chicka Event Production, Fox Ventures LLC, Style Salon, Party Rental Ltd, Well Dunn, Fancy Cakes by Leslie, Spilled Milk Catering, Made by Barbara and Graham Webb Academy.
For more information and photos, visit: http://press.discovery.com/us/discovery-corporate/About Discovery CommunicationsDiscovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 218 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 155 worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Science and Investigation Discovery, as well as U.S. joint venture networks OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, The Hub and 3net, the first 24-hour 3D network. Discovery also is a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services, including Revision3. For more information, please visit www.discoverycommunications.com. SOURCE Discovery Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV