Cover-All Technologies Inc. (NYSE MKT: COVR), a Delaware corporation (“Cover-All” or the “Company”), today announced that management will report its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year financial results after the market close on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.
Management will conduct a live teleconference to discuss its financial results at 4:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Anyone interested in participating should call 1-877-941-2068 if calling from the United States, or 1-480-629-9712 if dialing internationally. A replay will be available until March 27, 2013, which can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 within the United States and 1-858-384-5517 if dialing internationally. Please use passcode 4608111 to access the replay.
About Cover-All Technologies Inc.Cover-All Technologies Inc., since 1981, has been a leader in developing sophisticated software solutions for the property and casualty insurance industry – the first to deliver PC-based commercial insurance rating and policy issuance software. Currently, Cover-All is building on its reputation for quality insurance solutions, knowledgeable people and outstanding customer service by creating new and innovative insurance solutions that leverage the latest technologies and bring its customers outstanding capabilities and value. With its extensive insurance knowledge, experience and commitment to quality, Cover-All continues its tradition of developing technology solutions designed to revolutionize the way the property and casualty insurance business is conducted. Additional information is available online at www.cover-all.com. Cover-All®, My Insurance Center™ (MIC) NexGen, Insurance Policy Database™ (IPD) and PipelineClaimsTM are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cover-All Technologies Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV