TravelCenters of America
Another under-$10 stock that looks ready to trigger a near-term breakout trade is TravelCenters of America (TA), which operates and franchises travel centers mainly along the U.S. interstate highway system. This stock has been on fire in 2013, with shares up 58% so far.
This company has a catalyst trade on the horizon, since the firm will report its fourth-quarter earnings on Monday, March 18. This sets up the stock from some possible bullish price action ahead and potentially after the quarter is reported.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV