Global Geophysical Services
One under-$10 stock that's trending very close to trigger a major breakout trade is Global Geophysical Services (GGS), which provides an integrated suite of seismic data solutions to the global oil and gas industry. This stock has smashed lower by the sellers, with shares off by 33% so far in 2013.
If you take a look at the chart for Global Geophysical Services, you'll notice that this stock recently crashed hard from its high of $4.73 to its 52-week low of $2.22 a share with heavy downside volume. Following that plunge, shares of GGS have started to stabilize and make higher lows with the stock now trading at around $2.60 a share. That move is quickly pushing shares of GGS within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV