* The auxiliary power unit and small turbojet propulsion businesses of Hamilton Sundstrand Power Systems became Pratt & Whitney AeroPower on July 27, 2012. Be advised that although we are now using the Pratt & Whitney AeroPower name, logo and trademarks for most purposes, FAA rules require that production approvals, product/part markings, and associated contracts and proposals remain in the name of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation during a transition period that is planned to conclude in 2013.
Ray HernandezPratt & Whitney AeroPower 860-565-2341Mobile: 860-212-9167 Raymond.Hernandez@pw.utc.com
SOURCE Pratt & Whitney
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts