Rockwell Collins today announced that Ron Kirchenbauer, senior vice president of Human Resources and corporate officer, will retire at the end of April. Martha May, senior vice president and Chief Human Resources Officer of Bell Helicopter, has been appointed to succeed Kirchenbauer and will join Rockwell Collins on April 8, 2013.
Kirchenbauer, 65, was named to his current role in 2003 and he has been responsible for global human resources including compensation and benefits, organization development and training, employee and labor relations, talent acquisition and security.
“Since joining Rockwell Collins, Ron has set a strong foundation for the company moving forward due to many new programs established under his leadership, including our Diversity and Inclusion program, Rockwell Collins University and our Leadership Development Roadmap,” said Clay Jones, Rockwell Collins Chairman and CEO. “We owe Ron a great deal of gratitude for these contributions, and the strong passion he brought to his role over the past decade.”
May, 45, has more than 20 years of progressive human resources leadership experience and responsibility, including her current position at Bell Helicopter. Prior to joining Bell in 2006, May served in various leadership roles in talent acquisition, compensation, organizational effectiveness, labor and employee relations. May will report to the Office of the Chief Executive at Rockwell Collins, which includes Chairman and CEO, and President.“Martha is an accomplished Human Resources executive with a proven track record of leading both front-line work groups and innovative strategic initiatives,” said Kelly Ortberg, president, Rockwell Collins. “Her energy and experience in an engineering and manufacturing environment for a global organization, and her demonstrated ability to engage and motivate leaders and employees will serve our company well as we position for the future.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV