WSB Holdings, Inc. Announces 2012 Annual Report Filed With Securities And Exchange Commission
BOWIE, Md., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WSB Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: "WSB"), the parent company of Washington Savings Bank, F.S.B., (the "Bank") today announced its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Annual Report is available on our website. Please visit us at http://www.twsb.com. Hard copies are available free of charge upon request.
For more information, visit http://www.twsb.com or call 301-352-3120.
SOURCE WSB Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV