Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that it will be celebrating the opening of its downtown Seattle data center (SE3) with an exclusive launch event on Thursday, March 14, from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Westin Seattle. The event will include a tour of the new state-of-the-art facility by Equinix’s solution architects, followed by a reception of Washington craft beer and wine pairings, open bar, premium hors d’oeuvres and entertainment.
During the tours, guests will learn how SE3 offers network optimization for increased performance and lower latency, high-speed content distribution to improve end-user experience, high-capacity access to public, hybrid, and private cloud providers, and northwest access to the Asia Pacific markets and global peering platform.
Attendees can register online here.
WHERE:The Westin SeattlePuget Sound Room1900 Fifth AvenueSeattle, WA 98121Ph: 206-728-1000SCHEDULE:SE3 Tours & Reception 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Data center tours conducted with groups of 10 leaving every 15 min.
- 5:00 – 5:05 Welcoming remarks by Adam Berlew, VP of Marketing, Equinix Americas
- 5:05 – 5:10 Charles Meyers, president-Americas, Equinix
- 5:10 – 5:15 Grant Kirkwood, founder & CEO, Unitas Global
- 5:15 – 5:20 Jesse Proudman , founder & CEO, Blue Box
- 5:20 – 5:25 Rick Cantu, CEO, president & co-Founder, Redapt
- 5:25 – 5:30 Closing remarks by Adam Berlew, VP of Marketing, Equinix Americas
- Beverages and heavy hors d’oeuvres service throughout
- Mix, mingle and network
- The Puget Sound room is on the lobby level just past the bar
- Valet parking available when registering
- Registrants will be required to provide a government issued photo ID for data center tours
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts