NEW YORK, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP), the nation's leading media and marketing company serving 100 million American women, announced today that Better Homes and Gardens has named Eddie Ross as East Coast Producer/Editor for Print and Digital.
In his new role, Ross will produce home, decorating, DIY, and entertaining stories for print, digital and video. He will report to Kelly Kegans, Senior Deputy Editor, Home Design, and will be based in Meredith's New York City offices.
Most recently, Ross was Editorial Director of Rue La La, where he produced content across multiple channels, including online, mobile, and tablet. Ross has been a design, decorating, and food editor for Martha Stewart Living, House Beautiful, and Food Network. In addition to his print work, which has been featured in Elle Decor, Domino, Lonny and The New York Times. Ross has appeared in numerous TV specials for Martha Stewart, HGTV and Bravo. Ross graduated from the Culinary Institute of America."Eddie's creative, inventive approach to decorating and personal style is a perfect match for our audience of women who are passionate about expressing their style in everything that they do," says Gayle Butler, Editor-in-Chief, Better Homes and Gardens. "Additionally, his deep video experience will be invaluable to us as we expand our video content across our digital platforms."In his debut presentation for Better Homes and Gardens magazine, Ross will lead a discussion on "Clearing the Clutter, Finding the Comfort - What Our Customers Think and Your Customers Want" as part of the International Home Furnishing Center (IHFC) seminar series in High Point, NC, on April 21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV