Claude Resources Inc. To Release 2012 Operating And Financial Results On March 28, 2013
Trading Symbols TSX - CRJ NYSE MKT - CGR
SASKATOON, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Claude Resources Inc. ("Claude" and or the "Company") (TSX: CRJ) (NYSE MKT: CGR) has announced that it will release its 2012 operating and financial results on March 28, 2013 prior to market open. In addition to the news release, the Company will host a conference call and webcast beginning at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time to discuss the results.
To participate in the conference call please dial 1-647-427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191. A replay will be available until April 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time by calling 1-855-859-2056 and entering the password 23067288.
To view and listen to the webcast please use the following URL in your web browser: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1128159/1230545.Claude Resources Inc. is a gold producer with shares listed on both the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX-CRJ) and the NYSE MKT (NYSE MKT-CGR). The Company is also engaged in the exploration and development of gold mineral reserves and mineral resources. The Company's entire asset base is located in Canada. Its main revenue generating asset is the 100 percent owned Seabee Gold Project, located in northern Saskatchewan. Since 1991, Claude has produced over 1,023,000 ounces of gold from the Seabee Gold Project. Claude also owns 100 percent of the Madsen property near Red Lake, Ontario and 100 percent interest in the Amisk Gold Property in northeastern Saskatchewan. SOURCE CLAUDE RESOURCES INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV