Strayer Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRA) today announced that it will host an Investor Day May 1-2, 2013, in Herndon, Virginia. The program will include a campus tour and panel discussion dinner with Strayer University students, alumni, and a corporate alliance partner, on Wednesday, May 1. On Thursday, May 2, immediately following the company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders, the company will host presentations by members of the senior management team. The presentations will also be accessible via live webcast. For additional information and to register for Strayer Education’s 2013 Investor Day, please visit the company’s website at www.strayereducation.com.
About Strayer Education, Inc.
Strayer Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRA) is an education services holding company that owns Strayer University. Strayer’s mission is to make higher education achievable for working adults in today’s economy. Strayer University is a proprietary institution of higher learning that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education, health services administration, public administration, and criminal justice to working adult students at 100 campuses in 24 states and Washington, D.C. and worldwide via the Internet. Strayer University also offers an executive MBA online through its Jack Welch Management Institute. Strayer University is committed to providing an education that prepares working adult students for advancement in their careers and professional lives. Founded in 1892, Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV