NEW YORK TheStreet Hey fashionistas! TheStreet found some great apps for you. From closet organizers to virtual dressing rooms, keep your outfits on trend with the latest fashion apps.
It isn't easy being a style icon. Unless you majored in Italian, it's even harder to pronounce the hottest brands. Luckily, there's an app for that, too. You study Vogue and love People Stylewatch. And Fashion Police! is your favorite show. It's time to show your fashion sense to all your friends.
You can be feminine and tech-savvy at the same time, but we're not sure what this is about. Besides, pink is so last year.
Here are some of the top fashion apps, as reviewed by TheStreet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV