- Results from a Phase IV clinical study evaluating AZILECT ® as Add o n to Dopamine Ago nists in the Tr eatment of Parkinson's disease (ANDANTE).
- Findings from the first year of follow-up in the Therapy Optimization in Multiple Sclerosis (TOP MS) study, the largest prospective Phase IV study conducted in RRMS, providing insight into the impact of adherence to therapy, as well as data demonstrating that more patients on COPAXONE ® (glatiramer acetate) persisted with treatment than those on beta interferon (IFN).
- Results from the Phase III ALLEGRO study in RRMS at 36 months, comparing the progression of disability and safety of patients treated with laquinimod for three years (Early-Start) and in patients originally treated with placebo in the double-blind (DB) phase and switched to laquinimod treatment (Delayed-Start) in the open-label (OL) phase of the ALLEGRO trial.
Teva To Present New Research On CNS Product Portfolio And Pipeline At 2013 American Academy Of Neurology Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts