Vera Bradley is also partnering with the leading premium online stationery boutique, Tiny Prints, to offer a collection of stylish baby stationery including personalized baby shower invitations, birth announcements, thank you notes, and address labels, that showcase Vera Bradley's colorful prints and designs. Vera Bradley customers will enjoy Tiny Prints white glove service, which includes the ability to work one-on-one with a stationery designer, choice of many premium paper options and always 100% perfection guaranteed.
"At Tiny Prints, we know personalized baby stationery becomes a lasting memento of precious newborn moments," said Laura Ching, chief design officer at Tiny Prints. "The new Vera Bradley for Tiny Prints baby collection is a bright and colorful collection that many parents will enjoy sharing with loved ones."
About Vera Bradley
Vera Bradley infuses color into all aspects of women's lives with vibrant handbags, accessories, luggage, eyewear, travel items and gifts. Founded in 1982 by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand inspires women to "be colorful" with designs that reflect their personal style. Vera Bradley employs 2400. The company's commitment to Breast Cancer research continues to expand through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. For more information about Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA), visit verabradley.com/mediaroom.These photos are also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Vera Bradley PR - Melissa Schenkel, 260.207.5176 Vera Bradley IR - Paul Blair, 260.207.5183
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV