CALGARY, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - (TSX - PWT; NYSE - PWE) Penn West Petroleum Ltd. ("Penn West") announces that it has filed with Canadian securities regulatory authorities its 2012 disclosure documents. Included in the Canadian filings were Penn West's audited consolidated financial statements, related Management's Discussion and Analysis, and its Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2012. Penn West is also filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Annual Report on Form 40-F which includes the Canadian filings and other information.
Copies of these documents may be obtained electronically via www.sedar.com or through Penn West's website at www.pennwest.com. Copies of the Form 40-F will be made available shortly on www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml. Hard copies of Penn West's audited Consolidated Financial Statements and related MD&A are also available upon request, free of charge, by contacting our Investor Relations group or by requesting them through our website.
Penn West common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol PWT and on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PWE.
SOURCE Penn West Exploration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV