- The transaction does not provide full and fair value to PCS shareholders;
- The deal is irresponsibly and inefficiently structured; and
- There are more attractive options for PCS to consider other than the T-Mobile deal, including continuing on a stand-alone basis.
P. Schoenfeld Asset Management Issues Letter To MetroPCS Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts