SAN DIEGO, March 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( www.apricusbio.com ) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss its year end 2012 financial results and recent corporate highlights on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. ET. The Company expects to file its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 on Monday, March 18, 2013.
The call can be accessed in the U.S. by dialing 877-407-8031 and outside of the U.S. by dialing 201-689-8031 and asking the conference operator for the Apricus Bio Conference Call. The teleconference replay will be available for one week by dialing in the U.S. 877-660-6853 and outside of the U.S. by dialing 201-612-7415. Replay passcode 410469 is required for playback. The conference call will also be webcast live at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170645 . The webcast replay will be available for three months.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:APRI) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, large-market therapeutic classes including male and female sexual health. The Company has one approved product, Vitaros®, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which will be marketed in Canada by Abbott Laboratories, and Femprox®, a product candidate, for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder, which successfully completed a nearly 400-subject Phase III study in China. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com . You can also receive information at http://twitter.com/apricusbio .
CONTACT: Apricus Bio Investor Relations: David Pitts or Lourdes Catala Argot Partners 212-600-1902 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV