DETROIT, March 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, is pleased to announce its gold sponsorship of Proformatech 2013, a one-day conference taking place on March 20 in San Francisco. Proformatech 2013 is aimed at helping corporate finance professionals discover and explore the latest trends in technology impacting financial results.
CFOs are increasingly involved in decision-making about technology purchases -- particularly those that optimize finance, accounting and treasury processes. Financial leaders are also seeking to redefine their relationships with IT colleagues to leverage technology and meet today's business challenges.
"We are thrilled to have Compuware as a Gold Sponsor for our inaugural ProformaTECH '13 conference," said Proformative CEO John Kogan. "Technologies, including the Professional Service Automation (PSA) software Compuware provides, will continue to transform business by enabling enterprises to drive productivity, efficiencies and top line growth. I'm confident that the financial executives attending ProformaTECH will be excited to learn more about innovative companies like Compuware that are driving those changes."Compuware Changepoint customer, Ken Judd, CFO of Keste, a software solutions and development company, will deliver a case study presentation during the event starting at 1:20 pm, titled, "Why CFOs are key to driving technology purchases." In his presentation, Judd will reveal how Keste tripled its revenues with the implementation of professional services automation software and positioned the company firmly for future growth. Attendees at the session will learn:
- Why CFOs are now at the epicenter of decision-making when it comes to purchasing software critical to driving revenue.
- Why shorter order to cash cycles, tight financial management of projects and portfolios, and real-time financial visibility are critical to business health.
- Why a move away from spreadsheet-based management to professional services automation can result in dramatic revenue growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV