- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in February 2013 totaled $18.3 billion, including an $8.1 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $2.04 trillion as of month-end February, up 13% from February 2012 and up 1% compared to January 2013.
- Client daily average trades were 506.1 thousand in February 2013, up 1% compared to February 2012 and flat compared to January 2013. February 2013 trading activity included a 2% sequential decline in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.