NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Active Power (ACPW) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Actavis (ACT) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.Amazon (AMZN) was downgraded from overweight to neutral, JP Morgan said. $300 price target. Expect profit growth to decelerate. Airgas (ARG) downgraded to equal-weight from overweight, Morgan Stanley said. Meaningfully outperformed peers and the overall chemicals sector. AeroVironment (AVAV) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Beasley Broadcast Group (BBGI) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. CEC Entertainment (CEC) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV