LOS ANGELES, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global aluminum manufacturer Novelis is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) to give a presentation entitled "See How Aluminum Manufacturing Giant Novelis Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" at the Financials 2013 conference next week in Las Vegas.
Melissa Rutten, CPA, manager of reporting projects at Novelis, will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the $11 billion public company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The presentation with Novelis is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference.The second, entitled " How to Overcome Weaknesses and Inefficiencies in the Account Reconciliation Process for a Faster Close ," will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. Featured Speakers:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Bob Davenport, senior solutions consultant, BlackLine Systems
- Melissa Rutten, CPA, manager of reporting projects, Novelis Inc.
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide