WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that for the third time its FTI Technology practice has been named to KMWorld magazine's 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management list. Knowledge management practitioners, theorists, analysts, vendors, customers and colleagues helped select the vendors that exhibited innovation and adaptability.
"Criteria for inclusion vary, but all companies have characteristics in common. Each has either helped to create a market, redefine one or enhance one, and they all share two strengths — the velocity of innovation and the agility to serve their customers," said Hugh McKellar, KMWorld Editor-in-Chief. "FTI Technology continues to demonstrate its leadership in the e-discovery market through new software and service offerings that help clients meet their e-discovery challenges."
As an example of the company's continuing innovation, FTI Consulting has launched the following e-discovery offerings over the past six months:
- Ringtail® SaaS: The easy-to-use Ringtail software now can be accessed and managed in a secure, self-serve private cloud and offers improved review workflow and other management tools to support faster and more accurate legal reviews for the company's global corporate, law firm and government Ringtail users. With the addition of the SaaS offering, Ringtail users have a complete spectrum of options for handling e-discovery matters of all sizes, including a do-it-yourself approach using on-premise or SaaS software, a completely outsourced do-it-for-me managed service model, or a Ringtail SaaS model based on the right combination of software and services to meet the client's specific requirements.
- Predictive Discovery: Combining leading-edge analytics and machine-learning technologies with optimal workflows, Predictive Discovery accelerates the review and production of documents for commercial litigation and regulatory investigations. Predictive Discovery is a complete solution that brings together the software and services required for success with any predictive coding project or task such as prioritizing important data, eliminating irrelevant information and conducting quality control on human reviewers.
"A smart e-discovery strategy is an essential component of any successful corporate information governance program, and FTI Technology is focused on offering the right combination of software, services and consulting to address the long-term e-discovery needs of our clients," said Seth Rierson, Senior Managing Director and Global Practice Leader of FTI Technology. "We're honored to be recognized by KMWorld magazine for our thought leadership and continuing innovation in helping clients with their information governance challenges."Through its comprehensive portfolio of e-discovery software, services and consulting, FTI Technology is transforming the way organizations globally manage e-discovery for legal and regulatory events. From its award-winning Ringtail software to its Acuity™ managed review service and Predictive Discovery solution, FTI Technology helps clients streamline the entire e-discovery process and provides a single point of e-discovery accountability. Altogether, FTI Technology provides a smart and comprehensive approach to improve the e-discovery process, contain costs without cutting corners and manage critical enterprise information demands. For more information on the KMWorld award, please visit www.kmworld.com. For more information on FTI Technology, please visit www.ftitechnology.com. About KMWorld KMWorld ( www.kmworld.com) is the leading information provider serving the Knowledge Management systems market and covers the latest in Content, Document and Knowledge Management, informing more than 45,000 subscribers about the components and processes - and subsequent success stories - that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc. ( www.infotoday.com) About FTI Consulting FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With over 3,900 employees located in 24 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.58 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2012. More information can be found at www.fticonsulting.com. SOURCE FTI Consulting, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts