- Comparable restaurant sales growth of 3% to 5% for Pollo Tropical;
- Comparable restaurant sales growth of 3% to 4% for Taco Cabana;
- Cost of sales as a percent of restaurant sales will be approximately even with the prior year, as commodity cost inflation is expected to be offset by pricing and operating initiatives;
- General and administrative expenses of $46 to $48 million, including $2 million of equity-based compensation;
- An effective tax rate of 32% to 34%, including the impact of the reinstatement of the Work Opportunity Tax Credits for 2012 and 2013;
- 14 to 17 new Company-owned restaurants; and
- Capital expenditures of approximately $45 to $50 million.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Updates Its Outlook For 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.