Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LCUT), a global provider of branded products used to prepare, serve and consume foods in the home, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Consolidated net sales were $154.8 million, an increase of 12.5%, as compared to consolidated net sales of $137.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net income was $15.2 million, or $1.19 per diluted share, in the 2012 period, as compared to $5.4 million, or $0.43 per diluted share, in the prior-year period.
- Adjusted net income was $8.7 million, or $0.67 per diluted share, in the 2012 period, as compared to $6.5 million, or $0.52 per diluted share, in the 2011 period.
- Consolidated EBITDA for the three-month period ended December 31, 2012 was $17.9 million, as compared to $14.3 million for the corresponding 2011 period.
Full Year Highlights:
- Consolidated net sales were $486.8 million, an increase of 9.5%, as compared to consolidated net sales of $444.4 million for 2011.
- Net income was $20.9 million, or $1.64 per diluted share, in 2012, as compared to $14.1 million, or $1.12 per diluted share, in 2011.
- Adjusted net income was $16.2 million, or $1.26 per diluted share, in 2012, as compared to $14.5 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, in 2011.
- Consolidated EBITDA was $41.2 million, as compared to $38.1 million for the year ended December 31, 2011.
On March 12, 2013, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03125 per share payable on May 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 1, 2013.Jeffrey Siegel, Lifetime's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer commented,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV