LONDON, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Intuit Pay Includes a Free App and Free Access to Payments Online and For a Limited Time a Free Chip & PIN Reader
Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) has announced the general availability of Intuit Pay, giving anyone who sells products or services in the U.K. an easy and low cost way to accept credit and debit card payments anywhere.
A first of its kind all-in-one solution, Intuit Pay enables businesses to take secure payments face-to-face and over the phone. It includes a free app - for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - and chip & PIN card reader, which is available for free for a limited time.With a revolutionary application process, users of Intuit Pay can get activated ready to take their first online payment within minutes of applying (subject to status and credit check) and there are no monthly fees or commitment - just a low fee of 2.75 per cent per transaction. The card reader is delivered within a few days. Sarah McLeod, who runs a fashion retail brand Nanukk, is one of hundreds business owners that have been trialing the service. "Intuit Pay is an easy way to take card payments. It's what customers want and helps me secure more sales and higher-value sales," she said. Intuit Pay builds on Intuit's 10 years of leadership in small business payments. In the U.S., the company's desktop, Web and mobile payment offerings currently process more than $37 billion annually. Intuit Pay offers Intuit's trademark simplicity and ease-of-use and provides some unique advantages over other payment solutions:
- Accept cards anywhere - on the go and over the phone: Use the card reader with iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for mobile payments or enter card details online using the secure Intuit Pay site to take payments from home or office over the phone.
- Safe and secure - protected by chip & PIN: Ensures faster payment, helps safeguard customer confidence and reduces fraud and disputed transactions. Intuit Pay is fully validated by Visa and MasterCard for chip and PIN card payments.
- Connects with QuickBooks - makes accounting easy: Connects to QuickBooks Online beginning next month, letting subscribers accept card payments and update their accounting records in one step. Intuit Pay is part of Intuit's rich ecosystem and QuickBooks Online is the world's No.1 cloud accounting software.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts