Chronic Pain and Your Social Life: Ask Noah
When you can, I would suggest avoiding huge crowds and loud concerts, instead opt for dinners and art exhibits!
You're obviously never going to get it perfect! And try not to spend so much time over analyzing your evening plans that you forget to enjoy yourself.
It's magical thinking to believe you will be able to socialize like your peers without your body reminding you of your chronic pain. Understand that there's no shame in creating a social world that suits your individualized needs. Find enjoyment in the fact that this is your right, and feel confident around doing so.
You've succeeded in doing this at work. Now it's time to take care of what happens after 5!Thanks for writing, and keep your head up. Please send all questions and comments to ASK NOAH at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a profitable and peaceful week, Noah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV