Law Offices Of Todd M. Garber Announces Investigation Of Tellabs, Inc.
The Law Offices of Todd M. Garber announces that it is investigating potential claims against Tellabs, Inc. (“Tellabs” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:TLAB) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by Tellabs between October 26, 2010 and April 26, 2011 were false and misleading concerning the Company’s business, operations, and financial prospects.
Tellabs designs, develops, and supports telecommunications networking products for communication service providers in the United States and internationally. The investigation is related to allegations that the Company misrepresented or failed to disclose that: (a) in the fourth quarter of 2010, the Company was changing its distribution arrangement with a customer; (b) this change to the distribution arrangement masked that Tellabs’ business was declining substantially faster than the Company had represented to the public; (c) the Company's North American business was slowing at a greater rate than the Company had represented to the public; and (d) as a result of the above, the defendants’ positive statements about the Company's business, operations, and prospects lacked a reasonable basis.
If you purchased Tellabs securities between October 26, 2010 and April 26, 2011, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Todd M. Garber, Esquire, of the Law Offices of Todd M. Garber, by telephone at 213-700-7262 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV