RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tranzyme Pharma (Nasdaq:TZYM), today announced that the Company will report fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
About Tranzyme Pharma
Tranzyme Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel, first-in-class small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. All of the Company's product candidates have been discovered using its proprietary chemistry technology platform, MATCH™ (Macrocyclic Template Chemistry), which enables the construct of synthetic libraries of drug-like, macrocyclic compounds in a predictable and efficient manner. By leveraging MATCH™, Tranzyme is committed to pursuing first-in-class medicines to address areas of significant unmet medical need, and continues to seek collaborative drug discovery partnerships.
CONTACT: Corporate Inquiries: Susan Sharpe Director, Corporate Communications (919) 328-1109 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV