Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE-GTY) announced today that its annual meeting of shareholders will be held on May 14, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. ET at the offices of JPMorgan Chase & Co., located at 270 Park Avenue, 11 th Floor, New York, New York. The record date for determining shareholders entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting will be the close of business on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
As previously announced the Company’s Board of Directors approved a 2013 first quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per common share payable on April 11, 2013. The previously announced record date for such dividend has been changed to March 28, 2013. Accordingly, the 2013 first quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per common share will be payable on April 11, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2012.
The dividend was increased $0.075 per share representing a 60% increase over the previous quarterly dividend rate declared in 2012.
About Getty RealtyGetty Realty Corp. is the largest publicly-traded real estate investment trust in the United States specializing in ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties and petroleum distribution terminals. Getty Realty Corp. owns and leases approximately 1,050 properties nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV