Kyle Bass, principal of Hayman Capital Management
James Chanos, founder and managing partner of Kynikos Associates. Kynikos is the world's largest exclusive short-selling investment firm, and Chanos is famous for shorting companies such as Enron, as well as his short thesis on China.
Stanley Druckenmiller, formerly of Duquesne Capital Management. Druckenmiller recently came out and said the U.S. has an entitlement problem and, as a result, the stock-market rally is in its later innings.
Steven Eisman, founder and portfolio manager of Emrys Partners.Mitchell Julis, co-founder and co-CEO of Canyon Partners. Keith Mesiter, managing partner and chief investment officer of Corvex. Li Lu, chairman of Himalaya Capital. Clifton Robbins, founder and CEO of Blue Harbour Group. Paul Singer, founder and president of Elliott Management Corp.. David Stemerman, founder and portfolio manager of Conatus Capital Management. Tor Olav Trøim, vice president and director of Seadrill (SDRL). -- Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV