SAN DIEGO, March 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( www.apricusbio.com ) announced today that Steve Martin, Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference, being held at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, CA. Mr. Martin's presentation will take place on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible to the public online at http://wsw.com/webcast/roth27/apri/ or via the Company's website at http://www.apricusbio.com . A replay will be available for 90 days after the presentation.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Biosciences, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, large-market therapeutic classes including male and female sexual health. The Company has one approved product, Vitaros®, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which will be marketed in Canada by Abbott Laboratories and Femprox®, a product candidate, for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder, which successfully completed one 400-patient Phase III study in China. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com . You can also receive information at http://twitter.com/apricusbio .
CONTACT: Apricus Bio Investor Relations: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV