Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OXBT) today announced that the Company plans to report third quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results on Form 10-Q on Monday, March 18, 2013. Oxygen’s President and Chief Financial Officer Michael Jebsen will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the results on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at 11 a.m. EDT.
To access the live teleconference, dial (866) 277-1184 (U.S. and Canada) or (617) 597-5360 (international.) The participant pass code is 10084976. A live webcast will be available on our web site http://www.oxybiomed.com/investors.htm.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Oxygen website, or by phone for a limited time. To access the replay by phone, call (888) 286-8010 (U.S. and Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (international). The pass code for the replay is 10065352.
In addition, the company announced that it will hold a Special Meeting of Shareholders on April 26, 2013. A preliminary proxy on Form Pre 14A was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 12. To access a copy of the Form Pre 14A, click here and then click the SEC Filings tab.About Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. is developing medical and cosmetic products that efficiently deliver oxygen to tissues in the body. The company has developed a proprietary perfluorocarbon (PFC) therapeutic oxygen carrier called Oxycyte ® that is currently in clinical and preclinical studies for intravenous delivery for indications such as traumatic brain injury, decompression sickness and stroke. The company is also developing PFC-based creams and gels for topical delivery to the skin for dermatologic conditions and potentially wound care. In addition, the Company has commercialized its Dermacyte ® line of skin care cosmetics for the anti-aging market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV