NEW YORK, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Spectrum" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: SPPI -News). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On March 13, 2013, shares of Spectrum fell as much as 38 percent after the Company forecast a steep drop in full-year revenue as hospitals increasingly opt for a generic colon cancer treatment over its biggest-selling drug, Fusilev. Spectrum, which had said in February that it expected sales to rise this year, forecast on Tuesday that total sales would fall to $160 million-$180 million in 2013. CEO and President Shrotriya Rajesh C Md sold over $4 million dollars in shares at the end of December 2012.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Spectrum, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email Peretz@bgandg.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein 212-697-6484 Peretz@bgandg.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV