LOS ANGELES, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Futurestep, a Korn/Ferry company (NYSE: KFY) specializing in high impact talent solutions, has ranked in joint first position for understanding client needs in The Outsourcing Institute's (OI's) 2012 customer satisfaction provider rankings, and 5 th overall. The Top Ten list has been compiled using the direct feedback from the clients of 40 global RPO providers.
The rankings are the first annual client survey carried out by The OI in association with HR Executive Magazine and the International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC) conference. The customer feedback was reviewed by Human Capital Group LLC (HCG), an independent third party and analyzed across four main categories:
- Understanding Client Needs
- Solution Delivery
- Value for Fees
- General Service Capabilities
Futurestep was praised in particular by its customers for the performance of the account team and relationship they maintain with them as the client. In the last 12 months, Futurestep has significantly enhanced its solutions, culminating in launching its "RPO with impact" solution that enables customers to draw on the different areas of talent acquisition expertise across specialist teams.
"This inaugural Customer Satisfaction Provider ranking from the OI is indicative of today's business environment in which companies face unique challenges in managing their workforce. It is in direct response to this that we at Futurestep have seen and responded to an evolution in what our customers want and need from an RPO provider. It is hugely gratifying to see our customer focus recognized and valued," commented Byrne Mulrooney, CEO, Futurestep.About Futurestep Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their talent and recruitment needs. Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing and attraction strategies, and a unique approach to measure and optimize business impact.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV