CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polypore International, Inc. (NYSE:PPO) announces that it will make a presentation to the investment community at 1:55 pm ET on Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at the 7 th Annual BB&T Capital Markets Commercial & Industrial Conference in Coral Gables, Florida.
A link to the webcast and a copy of the Company's presentation will be accessible through the Company's website at http://www.polypore.net in the Investor Relations section under Events & Presentations.
The webcast can also be found at http://wsw.com/webcast/bbt25/ppo/ . A replay will be archived and available after the conference for 90 days.About Polypore International, Inc. Polypore International, Inc. is a global high technology filtration company specializing in microporous membranes. Polypore's flat sheet and hollow fiber membranes are used in specialized applications that require the removal or separation of various materials from liquids, primarily in the ultrafiltration and microfiltration markets. Based in Charlotte, NC, Polypore International, Inc. is a market leader with manufacturing facilities or sales offices in ten countries serving six continents. See www.polypore.net .
CONTACT: Polypore International, Inc. Investor Relations (704) 587-8886 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV