- Net sales totaled $116.0 million, as compared to $105.6 million in the thirteen weeks ended January 28, 2012. Approximately $5.1 million of net sales was attributable to the fourteenth week in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. During the quarter, the Company operated an average of 124, or 17%, fewer stores than during the comparable period last year.
- Same-store sales increased 18.5% in the fourteen weeks ended February 2, 2013, as compared to the fourteen weeks ended February 4, 2012.
- Operating loss totaled $4.0 million for the fourteen week period ended February 2, 2013. Operating loss was $53.6 million for the thirteen weeks ended January 28, 2012, which included $21.2 million of restructuring and impairment charges.
- Net loss for the fourteen week period ended February 2, 2013 totaled $4.1 million, or ($0.11) per share. Net loss for the thirteen weeks ended January 28, 2012 totaled $53.2 million, or ($1.50) per share, which loss included $21.2 million of impairment and restructuring charges.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results For The Fourteen And Fifty-Three Week Periods Ended February 2, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts