Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INUV) (the "Company" or "Inuvo"), an Internet marketing and technology company that develops consumer applications and delivers targeted advertisements onto websites reaching desktop and mobile, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
"The Company had a strong fourth quarter and fiscal year in 2012,” stated Richard Howe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Inuvo. “Not only did revenue and Adjusted EBITDA increased sequentially and year over year, but the business itself grew 26% organically between Q2 and Q4 following the Vertro acquisition in Q1. We expect these positive trends to continue into 2013, and we anticipate Q1 2013 revenue to range between $16.2 and $16.5 million.”
In its efforts to become profitable, the Company recently announced the relocation of its headquarters to Conway, Arkansas funded by a $1.75 million dollar grant from the Arkansas Economic Development Commission that, depending on the final terms of exiting the Company’s New York City office lease, is expected to yield monthly operating expense savings of approximately $80 to $120 thousand starting in Q2 2013. Additionally, the Company continues to expand its Network into mobile and is taking its local.alot.com site, a complement to its ALOT AppBar, Global through an expansion into Europe starting in Q2 2013.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Net revenue of $16.2 million, increased $9.6 million or 145% compared to the fourth quarter of 2011, and an increase of 5% compared to the third quarter 2012.
- Gross profit of $8.8 million, increased 366% compared to $1.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, increased to $1.0 million compared to negative $226 thousand in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net revenue for the Network segment was $9.5 million and gross profit was $2.8 million, an increase of 44% and 50% from the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively.
- Net revenue for the Applications segment was $6.8 million and gross profit was $6.0 million compared to $17 thousand net revenue and $16 thousand gross profit in fourth quarter 2011.
- Net revenue of $53.4 million, an increase of $17.5 million or 49% compared to 2011.
- Gross profit of $27.7 million, an increase of $12.7 million or 85% compared to 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, increased to $2.5 million compared to negative $270 thousand in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV